Fishing on Aerobus Lake
Aerobus Lake is by far one of the best Lake Trout and Northern Pike fishing lakes in the area. We pride ourselves in the fact that by using our fishing methods, we can teach anyone to catch Lake Trout and have a great time on Aerobus Lake.
Being the only resort on this large, deep lake gives you a sense of real privacy and provides for a unique, fun, and relaxing vacation for you and your family.
Our ‘Trophy Lake Trout’…
are 10 to 30 lbs; although most people will bring in an average catch around 4 to 6 lbs. These Lake Trout typically stay at a depth of 30 – 60 ft of water during the summer. Lake Trout are a blast to fish for; even a 4 lb trout can feel like a monster when pulling it up through 60 feet of water! You can fish for Lake Trout in a variety of methods including trolling or jigging. As fall comes and the trout prepare to spawn, they rise to warmer water depths.
are close to the same weight ranges with many TROPHY sizes on Aerobus as well as the portage lakes. You can have fun all day long casting for pike. Typical non stop action all summer.
Nothing gives me the chills more like seeing a 3 ½ foot monster pike rising from the depths of the weeds to follow my lure to the boat.
There are large Yellow Walleyes…
on Aerobus Lake, but not in great numbers. For Walleye fishing we offer several portage lakes with boat and motor included in our packages or we can arrange for a fly-out.
As for tackle and bait…
We have a small tackle shop available in camp. Bait such as minnows or worms can be available in camp with given notice ahead of time. Rates reflect current sourcing prices.
- Cabin completely furnished with all cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, stove, refrigerator, and all bed and kitchen linens
- Boat, motor and unlimited gas. Camp boats include 14 – 16 foot aluminum fishing boats with 15 – 20 hp Yamaha Outboard Motors.
- Personal boats welcome with electrical charging and 12 gallons of gas included
- Wrapping and Freezing of Fish
- Shower House
- Use of portage boats and motors
Please do not bring any electrical appliances.
- $125.00 per day, per person (3 day minimum stay required)
- $595.00 per week (Saturday to Friday), per person.
- $100.00 deposit required per person.
- Children under the age of 10 FREE
- Children ages 11-14 $295 per week
- You need to bring ID/birth certificates for children 15 & under for border crossing purposes.
- Children age 16 and older require a passport.
- Children 16 & under must have a Boaters Safety Certificate to operate boats and parents are responsible for any damage to boats or camp.
Family Summer Special
July & August ONLY
Family children 12 and under stay FREE!
(Extra children stay for HALF PRICE!)
Buy one at full price, and
second person gets $100 off!
Check in/out Information
Check in time: 12:00pm Saturday
Check out time: 12:00pm Friday
-No Early Check Ins-
We are a BOAT – IN camp. This means that upon your arrival down the gravel/dirt Aerobus Lake Road, you will us waiting for you with a pontoon to escort you across the lake into camp.
This means you MUST CALL US before arriving down the dirt road!
Due to cell connectivity/international borders, we recommend you either call us from your border crossing or at Eagle Junction on Hwy 17 on your way to camp between Dryden and Vermillion Bay.
You can pick up your fishing licenses here and ask to use the phone to call Timber Point Camp (807-529-3372).
If you do not call us to inform us of your arrival time, you will have no way to cross 2 miles of water to camp!
Guide Service Available
Your good humored and very knowledgeable host, Steve, is available for a guided day of fishing on any lake for any sort of fish.
The half day rate is $175 or full day rate of $300 includes shore lunch.
- All prices are in US currency.
- Personal checks accepted for deposit only.
- For balance due in camp, we accept cash or traveler’s checks only. No credit cards or personal checks.
- Package prices do not include applicable taxes.
- We recommend you purchase your fishing licenses before arriving at camp at either Eagle Junction or online using a computer with PRINTER access at this website: